Chatelaine Challenge New Update

I've slept on this a little and mulled over it with a friend and there's going to be a slight, but major change on for this Challenge. The objective for this Challenge is to pull out those Chatelaine WIPs you have and have fun with them and with other stitchers.

The drawing will be open to everyone who joins in the fun, and I might now have been clear in the previous post, but this is not something for you to buy new stash, but to get out those Chatelaine WIPs to work on them. ;)

Anyhooo, just wanted to clarify. More to come, and for current particulars, please check out the previous post or CLICK HERE

Comments

Kevin said…
Woo hoo! MUST unearth my Chatelaine WIP's this weekend, for sure!! Looking forward to joining in the Chatelaine stitching fun! Thanks for organizing this.
demeter83 said…
I'm in, it might force me start that one that's looking at me because I'm scared of it!
Lonneke said…
Sounds good to me!
Lonneke said…
Sounds good to me!
Lonneke said…
Sorry for the double post
Susan said…
Yep, I'm still in.
blackmageheart said…
Can I still join in if I stitch one of the designs using supplies I already have? (I have loads and I'm looking for interesting ways of using up some stash!)
Kate said…
awesome! cant wait! :)
Carla Eldridge said…
You tempt me!! Evil woman! This is my year for Teresa Wentzler and if I didn't have that I would leap at this claws and fangs and floss and needles. Must resist.........must!

Popular Posts