Stitching Bandits' Chatelaine Challenge

I have a cold! Boo-hoo!! But did I let that stop me from getting the details for the Stitching Bandits' Chatelaine Challenge (SBCC) posted? Heck, no!! I bravely sniffled through each word and hacked through every paragraph, *looks around to see if she's getting any sympathy*, and am happy to report that it's finally ready, with icon and all!!



I will be hosting this event over at the Chatelaine Stitchers' blog as it's the better venue to showcase all our gorgeous Chatelaine WIPs and finishes. If you have intimated your desire to be a part of the challenge and have received an invite from me and followed through, you are set up and should see your name on the right sidebar on the Chatelaine Stitcher's blog. Regardless of this fact, please add your name to the list on the SBCC page.

I know quite a lot of you have been waiting patiently for the details. The wait is over! Come on over and join us!


Comments

Thoeria said…
Haven't gotten around to getting a chatelaine yet...so will sit this out. Hope you get rid if that pesky cold. Can't have you hacking all over your stitching :D
Katie said…
Good luck ladies!
Shebafudge said…
Sorry to hear you are full of a cold. Hopefully it will shift quickly!

I have added my name to sign up for the Chatelaine. It might well inspire me to get Roses of Paris done :)
Meari said…
Woo Hoo! I'm in.

Hope you feel better soon.
CraftyPretender said…
Like a lamb to the slaughter, baby! LOL Hey, you rest up and take lots of fluid, yah. Cos next weekend is IHSW!!! XOXOX love you loads!!!
Xeihua (Sara) said…
Hope your getting better :) Big Hugs xox
Kate said…
Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your new challenge.
Lonneke said…
Signed up!
Hope you feel better soon.
Keebles said…
Hope your cold gets better!!!
You have intimated to me that I am expected to join this challenge!!

Rather than take a place up now, may I wait until I actually start one of the freebies and check availability of spaces then. I can always post via a blog buddy!
Julie said…
Happy stitching to your participants in this endeavour.

Get well soon, this cold seems to be about everywhere, hope you soon feel much better.
Stitching Noni said…
Woo hoo! I'm in too!
Hope the cold is on its way out the door!
Hugs xx

Popular Posts