April 2015 IHSW

What do they say about the best laid plans?



My grandiose plans of finishing Deco by May 7th this year has been thrown out like yesterday's very stinky garbage. Oh, it didn't get to that point right away but instead deteriorated slowly from "I want to finish it!" to "I don't feel like stitching!" to "Where are you, damn mojo!!!" to "Ah... forget it! I'm just going to watch tv!" LOL!! The last time I stitched? Almost a month ago!! *smacks forehead*

Any of you have some mojo to spare? ;)

I'm not sure if I'll be stitching this weekend either. Saturday is mostly going to be taken up with work-related stuff (ugh!!) which means Sunday will inherit all the chores. I've been toying with the idea of starting something new, but then y'all know that new starts and I aren't good friends. LOL!!

Have a wonderful IHSW!! *HUUUUUUGS!!!*

Comments

Terri said…
My mojo and your mojo probably took off together. I just hope we don't end up with a lot of little mojo's running around :-)

I recommend a big pile of ironing or other housework, anything seems preferable!
Katie said…
I wish I could share some of my mojo with you, I have too much! I should be spending this entire weekend writing long research papers, but I'll probably sneak in all the stitching I can. I hope you find your stitching mojo soon! :)
Hope your mojo comes back soon, I've been stitching almost every night so maybe mine can stretch down south to you. :)
Claudette497 said…
I'll try and shoot some mojo your way - I'm definitely over the limit. I should be doing my taxes and instead I'm stitching the Alcott sisters' hair. There's always tomorrow, lol. I hope you pick up a needle again..
Julie said…
Hope your mojo comes home soon ....
Barbi said…
I've got a busy weekend planned this weekend, so I don't know if I'm going to have any time to stitch too much this weekend. but I did want to wish everyone a happy stitchy weekend!!!
Bea said…
Hope your mojo comes back soon. Sneaky little critters they are. Hoping to get some stitches in 2 WIPs, but we'll see.
Faith... said…
Hope you get your mojo back SOON!
Stitching Noni said…
Oh no! Don't you hate it when your mojo runs away? Maybe a new start will be just the tonic!!
I have some plans for a weekend of stitching but not sure exactly how much I will end up doing!
Good luck finding your mojo even it's only for an hour or so on Sunday afternoon!
Hugs xx
rosey175 said…
Yuck, I hope your mojo comes back soon. The TV is a nice distraction though.

Might want to warn people not to click on some (most?) of those links as they are NOT stitch blogs and will most likely lead to computer problems. Are these linky things editable? :(
Minnie said…
Sorry you are missing your mojo I hope it returns soon. I hope you can get rid of those other links not stitching related.
Marihun said…
Fingers crossed so your mojo will return soon! Apparently those #&<# spammers still found a way to get on the list again, even after you closed the sign up! And unfortunately my blog link seems to have disappeared from the list :( Is there any way to put it back? I think I set up my new personal stitch count record this weekend :D

Popular Posts