Come Fly Away...

...let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
-Frank Sinatra

Ooooh, exotic booze!! Although, that will make me tipsy, which will mean that I'll make stitching mistakes, which will then mean I'll have to do mean things to the frogs, and I don't eat frog legs. Ok... no exotic booze for this girl... just wine!... ok, and beer!!! :D

One medallion and eagle done!! Working on the outer border next.



Thank you all so much for the reader suggestions. I will, hopefully, have some time this weekend to check them out.

Happy weekend everyone!!! Hope it's a relaxing one!

Comments

Carla Eldridge said…
Pretty stitching as per usual and the panda is ADORABLE!
Lesley said…
Beautiful stitching Joyce,such detail.Have a great weekend :)
Bea said…
Just beautiful! That panda's a cutie.
Woohoo, love the eagle and medallion and so cute!
Minnie said…
Fantastic stitching.
diamondc said…
Joyce: I am having a margarita, yummy.
What a beautiful medallion, the Eagle is beautiful.
That panda pictures cracks me up.

Blessings
Catherine
Arggggghhhhhhh you are making me want to start Serengeti, gorgeous stitching! Don't get me wrong, pandas are cute and all but where are all the men ha ha ha ha ha!
Stitching Noni said…
Great job! love that eagle :o)
How about a nice Strawberry Daiquiri to top off the weekend?
Hugs xx
Those birds look great ^_^
Z said…
Love the eagle and medallion. Great stitching.
Kate said…
gorgeous, love the progress

Popular Posts