IHSW September 2015


So sorry this is waaaaaaaaaay late!!!!!! I meant to take a current pic of Serengeti this morning and forgot. I meant to pack tea bags for poor sick hubby and I forgot. To top it all off, I forgot to pack roti to go with the lamb kebabs I made for lunch. *bash head*

*bash head* *bash head* *bash head* *bash head* *bash head*

Hmm..... maybe that's why I'm forgetting things, cos I keep bashing my head. >.<

To the subject at hand... I've had quite a few stitchers mention that it's hard to locate the IHSW update posts cos the links on the sign up posts are to the main blogs. I totally see the problem here. So, I'm going to adjust the link process a little. Eventually, we'll post our links for IHSW after the weekend so that we can have the specific link for the blog post to showcase what we've worked on.

For this month and possibly the next, I'll do it both ways, i.e. sign up today and then report in next week with the specific links.

I hope this all makes sense as I'm doing this post on the run.... :S Happy IHSW everyone!!! *hugs*


Comments

Bea said…
Not this month for me I'm afraid. I'm up to my ears in boxes, trying to decide what comes with, what gets recycled, what gets discarded or shredded and on the edge of panic because the 25th, 26th and 27th are move days and there is still a TON left to pack. Oh, how I want to be stitching.
Karen said…
I think I've checked your blog every day this week to see if there is a signup. So glad to find it today. While I do plan to be stitching, I should probably start on what Bea is doing, as a move for us is coming up in a few months...12 years of accumulated stuff. Ugh--I think I'll stitch while I can.

https://mansememories.wordpress.com/
Renee said…
I just stumbled upon IHSW through the blog, Jeremiah's Mom. Your Serengeti project is absolutely amazing! (I had a great time browsing through some of your older posts.) Is IHSW open to any embroidery or only cross-stitching? (I am working on a crazy quilt project and a cross-stitch project this weekend.)
Stitching Noni said…
This head-bashing of yours just has to stop..... :o)
Have signed up and will be back after the weekend to link up my IHSW post... assuming I don't forget as my head is like a sieve these days (I hear it comes with age and is all part of being a woman of a certain age!!!)
Have a great stitchy weekend
Hugs xx
PS: hope hubby is ok and starting to feel better!
Katie said…
Stop bashing your head. You need to use to do all those beautiful X's you do. Can't wait to see your pic. We already know it's gorgeous but we love it when you show off haha. Love the idea of posting both places. A general blog and then the exact link afterward. We all know you need more to worry about haha.
My link is to the actual post this month :) Hope that helps!
mbroider said…
Forgetfulness maybe... fullpoints on humor though. Have a great week!
Esmeralda said…
Hello Joyce
Everything allright with you ?
We miss you in blogland
Big hug
Esmeralda
Carolyn said…
Where is Joyce?
I was away for some time. I'm back! I hope your okay. This is the longest you have been away. I miss your posts. Take care my friend!
Carolyn said…
Joyce
I'm missing IHSW. How can we help you to keep this going? You could add it to Facebook...or I could...please come back we miss you.....

Popular Posts